- Streams content from your Facebook Page onto your website.
- Displays your current fans.
- Enables visitors to “become a fan” of your Facebook Page with one mouse-click.
Embedding this widget on your website or blog is an absolute must – for any social media strategy. Plus it’s very easy!
How to place a Facebook Fan Box on your website or blog
- Configure Fanbox
- Copy code
- Paste code
Once you have installed your Facebook Fanbox, you’ll want to customize it slightly.
How to customize your Facebook Fan Box
- Change the width of the Fanbox
- Change the number of fans displayed
- Remove redundant text
- Show or hide specific elements