First things first. If you have no interest in hearing about the Headway WordPress theme, please check out the latest posts in the sidebar.
Headway 1.6 brings many new features to the table including a skins and leafs API, importing and exporting of , body background images, and much more.
What’s New In Headway 1.6
Headway has many new features for both designers and average joe bloggers like me.
For Fancy Schmancy Designers:
• Skins and Leafs API. If you’re a developer, you’ll know what this means. Please refer the documentation on how to use the new APIs.
• Ability to import and export design settings via Styles in the Templates panel in the visual editor.
• Faster and easier saving in the visual editor.
• Live CSS Editor. Edit your CSS and see the changes right before your eyes.
For Average Joe Bloggers Like Me:
• You can now add a background image to your site with a simple image uploader.
• Default leaf sets. You can now set a default leaf set that will be applied to every new page you make.
• SEO: Automatic page and post slug cleanup.
In the next few weeks, I’ll be publishing a few videos over at Headway Videos demonstration these features.