As you may have noticed, I have a bunch of ads in the sidebar of this blog. All of these ads are for products I use and recommend to people, and I only make money if you make a purchase after clicking through one of these ads.
How much money do I make from these ads?
The reason I mention this is that my reputation is worth a lot more than what I make from these ads, so I only advertize products from companies I know and trust.
My personal guarantee
Here’s the deal: If you buy anything through my site and it turns out to be crap (which won’t happen anyhow) I will personally refund the money you spent if the vendor doesn’t (many of these companies have a 30-day money back guarantee).
Vendors I recommend
Below are some of the products I recommend on this blog with affiliate links (my son needs more Legos):
- Headway Themes - Headway is the theme I use on this blog. In truth, it’s a website development engine that is extremely robust and flexible, and their support is awesome. I’ve also been friends with Grant Griffiths even before Headway was born.
- Scribe - Scribe saves me time tweaking my blog posts for search. This WordPress plugin is only for bloggers who post more than once a week. It was inspired by Copyblogger who knows a few things about WordPress SEO.
- Pippity Popup - Pippity is a WordPress plugin that I use to optimize email acquisition. I’ve also recommended it to many clients.
- Aweber – This is the service I use for my email list. They have great support, support list segmentation, and have an amazing reporting module. They also offer a nonprofit discount.
- Shortstack – Shortstack is my number one choice for creating amazing Facebook Page custom tabs. You can create photo contents, reveal tabs, photo galleries and more. Check out this example of what you can create with Shortstack.
- Mindmeister – This is a mind-mapping tool that I use to collaborate with clients and manage projects. I love it because it gets how I think.
If you have any questions about these products, please leave them in the comments below.