I’ve been working on a few projects that require me to create various different learning materials for Facebook.
One little item is something I’m calling the “Stupidly Simple Facebook Page Features Guide”, which covers the following Facebook Page fearures:
- Cover Image – Dynamically reflects your brand. Change your cover frequently!
- Profile Pic – Must be simple so that it is clearly seen at 32px
- Messaging Feature – Allows you to develop deeper relationships with fans
- More Prominent “About” section – Must be brief.
- Custom icons for third-party apps – Should reflect a consistent color scheme
- Pinning – Allows you to feature an update for 7 days
- Highlighting – Break up your timeline with full-width posts.
- Milestones – Tell the story of your cause