I started working with nonprofits about seven years ago when my life came to a very common crossroads for many people.
Spending over 15 years in sales and marketing roles at various for-profit ventures didn’t feel as fulfilling as I thought it would.
I learned that money can buy you a beautiful brass bed, but it can’t buy you a peaceful night’s sleep.
And it certainly can’t put a dent in the world’s inequity, stupidity and injustice.
Around this same time, I started asking the hard questions:
How can I contribute lasting value on this planet? What makes me happy? And how can I be a real hero to my son?
What all this means for your nonprofit:
Unlike many consultants who only have nonprofit experience, I bring start-up experience, deep marketing tech knowledge, and boundless creativity to each project.
- Founder of Inbound Zombie, a social media strategy firm in Cambridge, MA. We help non-profits increase awareness, amplify engagement, and get more donations online.
- Founder of the Social Media Fundraising Club, an online learning environment for small and medium-sized nonprofits.
- Partner at SocialBrite, a consulting organization that helps any sector make their business more social.
- Instructor at Charityhowto, a “how-to” learning website for nonprofits.
- Instructor at Marketing Profs University.
- Speaker and Presenter at various conferences (see right).
- Author of “Facebook Marketing for Dummies”
- Artist – Yes, you want someone creative on your side. Someone who can blend together previously unrelated ideas, passions, and tools.
- Parent – This one is very important: I have a personal investment in the future that you are creating.
How to hire me or Inbound Zombie:
If you’re interested in hiring Inbound Zombie, check out our client list, portfolio and service offerings on our website. If failed to click on the link in the previous sentence, follow the instructions in the diagram below:
You can also call me at 617-401-7887 or schedule 30-minutes to chat.