You may already know about the Nonprofit Facebook Guy, a resource I created a few months back to help shorten the Facebook learning curve for nonprofits.
Following are the top 13 posts from the Nonprofit Facebook Guy:
- Create a Custom iFrame Tab for your Facebook Page with WordPress (video)
- Four Ways To Deal With The Death Of Static FBML
- How to toggle between a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page (video)
- A Visual Map Of Facebook Pages, Profiles, Places And Groups – All In One Slide
- How to display “Featured” Page’s on your Facebook Page
- How to post as a Profile or Page without going insane (video)
- Facebook now lets you tag friends and Pages in comments
- How to engage a subset of your Facebook Page fans
- How to use your Facebook Page’s photostrip to sell your cause
- Two ways to import email contacts into your Facebook Page
- Three Awesome Facebook Search Engines
- How to change the name of your custom Facebook Page tab
- How to measure Facebook Page fan growth with Insights (video)
If you have an idea for a blog post you’d like to see, please leave your idea on the Nonprofit Facebook Guy’s Facebook Page.