Kivi Leroux Miller was a recent guest on the Hump Day Coffee Break, where she shared 9 content marketing tips.
What are Hump Day Coffee Breaks? They’re my weekly trainings for nonprofits (every Wednesday at 11am ET). If you’re not getting the weekly invites, you can sign up here. Upcoming guests include Tom Ahern and Pamela Grow.
9 Content Marketing Tips From Kivi Leroux Miller
Kivi shared 9 simple tips for nonprofits to get more from their marketing (recording is below):
3 tips for email newsletters:
- Be all about the reader
- Quick read, skimmable
- One column, clean design
3 “musts” for better content marketing:
- Listen and understand your audience
- Solve problems, answer questions
- Repurpose content, you’re a media mogul
3 time-saving tools for newbies:
- Editorial calendar to stay organized
- Marketing bank for logos, photos, stories, etc.
- Quick and dirty marketing plan (audience, message, channels)
Get weekly invites to my Hump Day Coffee Breaks by signing up here.