John Haydon is one of the most sought-after digital marketing experts for nonprofits and charities. He has helped thousands of nonprofits realize their best marketing and fundraising results.
The highlight reel includes:
- Helped Epic Change launched one of the very first fundraisers on Twitter.
- Helped Komen Greater NYC increase their walkathon revenue by almost 33% in one year.
- Helped the Ellie Fund win a national online fundraising contest with their very first fundraising event.
- Helped Habitat for Humanity double their fundraising goal during a 24-hour giving day.
- Helped Go East, Young Dog raise over $200,000 in 10 days to save 70 dogs from being euthanized.
- And more…
Speaker. Author. Coach.
John has spoken at CauseCamp, The Nonprofit Storytelling Conference,, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, Regional AFPs, Boys & Girls Club National Conference, Jewish Family Services, and many other conferences throughout the United States. If you’re interested in hiring John for your event, click here.
John is the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), Donor CARE (Bold & Bright Media), and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today, and npEngage.
Owner. Teacher. Parent.
- Strategist, Consultant, Coach: Helping nonprofit marketing teams raise more money and build supporter loyalty.
- Leadership council member at Social Media for Nonprofits.
- Instructor for Top Nonprofits and Charityhowto.
- Regular contributor to npEngage, Top Nonprofits, Social Media Today, Constant Contact, and others.
- Artist – Yes, you want someone creative on your side. John is a Berklee College of Music Alumn and a natural-born storyteller.
- Parent – A very proud dad, committed to leave my son a better planet earth.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation
Interested in hiring John? Then schedule a free 30-minute meeting to break an impasse or validate what you’re doing.Schedule a Free Consultation with John