John Haydon is one of the most sought-after digital marketing experts for nonprofits and charities. He has helped hundreds of nonprofits realize their best marketing and fundraising results:
- Helped Epic Change launched one of the very first fundraisers on Twitter.
- Helped Komen Greater NYC increase their online fundraising by 30%.
- Helped the Ellie Fund win a national online fundraising contest ($53,000 in 24-hours).
- Helped Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity raise over $215,000 during a #GiveMN event.
- And more…
Speaker. Author. Coach.
John has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and various regional conferences throughout the United States and Canada. If you’re interested in hiring John for your event, click here.
John is the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today, and npEngage.
Owner. Teacher. Parent.
- Founder of Inbound Zombie, a consultancy in Cambridge, MA that develops mobile websites for nonprofits.
- Leadership council member at Social Media for Nonprofits.
- Instructor at Marketing Profs University and Charityhowto.
- Artist – Yes, you want someone creative on your side. A natural-born storyteller.
- Parent – Proud dad, committed to making a better planet earth.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation
Interested in hiring John? Then schedule a free 30-minute meeting to help break an impasse or validate what you’re doing right!