Some of you have been asking me to demonstrate how flexible Headway is when adding content and/or HTML/PHP objects. In this video, I build a page in my blog using Headway to accomplish the following:
- 0:00 – Copy content from a widget to create a custom footer.
- 2:27 – Resize that footer to fit the dimensions of my website.
- 3:28 – Add content from a specific post category.
- 5:00 – Position and resize that block of content.
- 5:45 – Add a custom image to all single post pages promoting a subscription to an email list.
The visual editor that you’ll see me use in a beta copy only meant for developers (the current release of the visual editor can be seen here).