One of my very first cars was a yellow 1972 VW Super Beetle.
It was beautiful and simple and had lots of pep. But after the starter died, the only way to start it was to pop the clutch as I rolled down a hill.
I loved that bug dearly.
The Nonprofit Storytelling Tour
I recently had the opportunity to be a featured guest on the Nonprofit Story Tour. And got to drive the VW van. 🙂
- How one org increase donations by 33% with storytelling
- The most essential element to social media success
- Where to do BEFORE telling your story
- How to find out what your audience really cares about
- How to take the pressure off yourself with curated content
- The three P’s of a storytelling framework
- Don’t crash the van
The Nonprofit Storytelling Conference in San Diego
As you’ll see at the end of the video, I didn’t crash the van into a tree. Chris was happy about that.