Over the past few months Facebook has added several new Facebook Page Features including video covers and linking Groups.
Of course you’re busy so you may have missed the memo.
At the bottom of this post is a quick video tour of:
1. Page preview reports – When users mouse over your Facebook Page name in the News Feed, a hover-card pops up. Insights now includes data on how many people preview your page.
2. Video performance reports – Insights now include a report on video performance and a ranking of your most popular videos.
3. Publishing posts in multiple languages – Write one post and have Facebook will translate in another language. Your post will automatically display the language each user prefers.
4. Linking Groups to your Page – Link your Facebook Group to your Facebook Page and publish group posts as your Page.
5. Video covers – Tell more powerful stories with Facebook cover videos.