Stories are the most effective weapon in your fundraising arsenal. By a landslide.
Stories – when done well – create an emotional connection between your donor and your mission.
If you make people feel something – if, in the words of Chelsea Clinton, you get them “passionately inspired or pissed off” – they will be forced to take an action.
They won’t be able to live with themselves if they don’t!
Even if you have a fabulous, expensive website will all the bells and whistles, even if you have a beautiful, custom email newsletter, even if you have engaging social media sites – if you do not share stories with your supporters, your fundraising asks will fall flat.
Shift Your Website Into Beast Mode
In my new training series with John Haydon, not only do we have you covered on the fabulous website part of the equation, we will teach you creative ways to leverage the power of storytelling for online fundraising.
When you sign up, you will have access to two live trainings – Class 1: Optimize Your Website for Online Fundraising and Class 2: Leverage Your Stories to Raise More Money.
Through the two sessions, you will learn how to:
- Develop a plan to make your website mobile-friendly
- Drive more high-quality visitors to your website and donation pages
- Increase your website ranking on Google with proven strategies
- Craft compelling stories that arouse donors to take action
- Inspire supporters to share their most amazing stories
- Unlock the power of your stories on your website and social media
PLUS you receive access to the class recordings and downloads available for 90 days. Bonus materials awarded to the first 50 registrants!
When you shift your website – and your online communications – into beast mode, you will reap the rewards.
Don’t wait. Sign up now for this fantastic one-time only course!