During this week’s Hump Day Coffee Break, a weekly mini-webinar I do for my e-mail subscribers (click here to learn more), we dove into Pinterest Analytics.
Pinterest Analytics Explained – A Video Guide for Beginners
Pinterest recently upgraded their analytics for business accounts. You can discover your most popular pins, repins and boards. You can also learn about the people engaging with your pins. In addition to basic demographics, you can see popular topics among your audience, and your followers (if you have a Pinterest account).
This video is is about Pinterest analytics explained – a quide to understanding impressions, engagement, repins, and more.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Which pins get the most impressions, repins and clicks?
- How to strategically edit links to popular pins.
- Which pins are ranking highest in search?
- Which devices are people using to view my pins?
- Demographic info of audience and followers.
- Top interests of your audience.
- Tops boards that have your pins.
- Tips to optimize your website content for Pinterest.
- Top users who pin your content.