If you live or work in the Boston area, you won’t want to miss the upcoming Social Media for Nonprofits conference on October 19th.
You will get social media training and practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy in several interactive workshops:
- Finding Your Voice: Giving Your Social Media a Fitting Persona with Stephanie St. Martin, Content Manager with the Ariel Group
- Developing Online Engagement Campaigns with Debra Askanase, Founder of Community Organizer 2.0
- Marrying Mobile with Social with Ritu Sharma, Founder of Social Media for Nonprofits
- 11 Steps to a Successful Nonprofit Social Media Strategy with Julia Campbell, Owner of J. Campbell Social Marketing
- Proven Ways to Get More Engagement on Facebook with John Haydon, Owner of Haydon Digital Marketing