If you’re like most nonprofits, 70% of your annual funding in the last six weeks of the year. Plus, 33% of December’s year-end fundraising revenue will occur on 12/30 and 12/31.
You can definitely maximize year-end and even exceed your goals – if you’re smart and organized.
Get the experts on your year-end fundraising team!
Why not get these experts to help you:
- Pamela Grow
- Gail Perry
- Tom Ahern
- Shannon Doolittle
- Brock Warner
- John Haydon
- and more…
Together, we’ve put together a course that will guide you, step-by-step, towards having your best year-end fundraising results – guaranteed!
This course includes 6 interactive master classes:
- 60 Direct Mail Tips in 60 Minutes – Yes, direct mail is still an important part of your year-end fundraising appeal.
- Create a Multichannel Year-End Campaign That Captures Your Donors’ Attention – You’ll discover how to craft a powerful campaign that weaves email and direct mail together so they echo each other.
- How Tom Ahern Writes a Winning Acquisition Appeal – Tom is the world expert on writing fundraising copy that works!
- How to Promote Your Annual Appeal with Social Media – A blueprint for turning donors into salespeople, and generating online buzz.
- How to Craft a Winning Year-End Email Campaign – What if you knew exactly how to raise more money with your email list? If that sounds like fundraising bliss, Shanon Doolittle will show you the way.
- Use Crowdfunding to Drive #GivingTuesday & Year-end Success – Donors contributed more than $34.4 Billion via crowdfunding campaigns in 2015. Was your nonprofit one of the lucky recipients? Don’t be left out! Learn how you can use crowdfunding to make this year-end fundraising campaign your best ever!